Download the Men's Fraternity 2013/2014 flyer
Men's Fraternity Fall Class: 33 The Series
Wednesdays, 6:30 pm, Room C315
From the creators of Men's Fraternity, Authentic Manhood is proud to present 33 The Series.
33 was designed to inspire and equip men to pursue Authentic Manhood as modeled by Jesus Christ in the 33 years He lived on earth. It builds on many of the timeless truths taught in Men's Fraternity but also introduces new material and practical insight on Authentic Manhood.
• Through December 11 | Volume 2: A Man and His History
• January 8 - February 12 | Volume 3: A Man and His Traps
• Class ends February 12.
Coming in Spring 2014
• The Resolution: Honor Begins at Home | 8 sessions
• Passport to Purity | two sessions
• Raising A Modern-Day Knight | 8 sessions
• Preparing Your Son for Every Man’s Battle | two sessions
• Preparing Your Daughter for Every Woman’s Battle | two sessions
2014 Annual Men’s Retreat
March 28-30, 2014 | Lost Canyon, Williams, Arizona
More details to come.
Men's Fraternity provides opportunities for men to grow as leaders in their homes, workplace, community and church. Through a series of weekly sessions that combine biblical teaching and small group interaction, men participate in an encouraging process that teaches them how to live lives of authentic manhood as modeled by Jesus Christ and directed by the Word of God. These time-tested resources have been used all over the world to equip men to make their pursuit of manhood a lifelong priority.
In addition, Men’s Fraternity at North Phoenix also provides other opportunities to grow and enjoy life by offering participation in team sports, hunting and fishing trips, group sporting events, and special speaker events throughout the year.